Historic charm Town of Orange. A brand-new home is ready for its first owners. This 4-bedroom home has a desirable open floor plan that allows for flexibility, a spacious Owner Suite sits on the main floor with its walk-in closet and double sink granite top vanities. A private office will enable you to work from home, and enjoy your hobby while picking through your window to the little crosswalks, and playground. Enjoy cooking and entertainment in the light-filled kitchen with granite tops, soft-close cabinets and luxury vinyl plank. Unique opportunity to live in one of the four new houses in the middle of a historic walkable town just a short drive to beautiful James Madison`s Montpelier Historic Site, plenty of Vineyards, enjoy walking to the town`s parks and restaurants, antique stores and museums.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,238 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Town Of Orange
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private, Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price