Unique opportunity to live in one of the four new homes in the middle of a historic walkable town just a short drive to beautiful James Madison`s Montpelier Historic Site, plenty of Vineyards, just a walk to the town`s parks and restaurants, antique stores and museums. Enjoy the natural lighting coming through its large windows. The first-floor open-concept home offers a modern kitchen with an island, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances, the dining area opens to an extensive Family Room and by the main entrance lies an open study room that could be your formal Dining Room. The two-car garage leads to the kitchen but before that, you can store your coat in the closet and your groceries inside the big pantry all great for working from home and going outside and benefitting from all the historic Orange Town has to offer. Top floor shelters the Master Suite plus 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a laundry room. Options like a concrete driveway are available, please contact the listing agent for questions.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
2,310 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Town Of Orange
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Tray, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price