This immaculate brick home in Orange, Virginia, features a freshly painted interior and refinished genuine hardwood flooring throughout the living/dining area and bedrooms. It has a walk-out basement, new ceiling fans, and is cooled with central air. Included is a private driveway plus on-street parking with sidewalks from both the driveway and the street leading up to the front door. An asphalt dimensional shingled roof and a heat pump were installed in 2018, while a new refrigerator, washer, and dryer were added in 2020. Most recently, a new water heater and new basement windows were added. This home is located in the town of Orange , close to shopping and dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,047 sq. ft
Above Ground, Telephone
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price