Charming 4 BR, 2 BA Water Access Home on public side of Lake Anna. Over 3200 sq ft of living space, Large Open Kitchen with Island and Dining Area includes entry to Seasonal/Sun Room overlooking Secluded back yard and trees. Spacious Great Room for Entertaining Family and Friends, Finished Walk Out Basement with Rec Room, and 2nd Kitchen, Electric Fireplace, Private Back Patio, and Fenced in Back yard with Storage Shed and Playground Equipment. Covered Front Porch, Paved Drive, Carport, and Boat Slip in Common Area. Perfect for a Lake Anna Weekend Retreat or Full Time Lake Living!!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,210 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Louisa County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Back Yard, Fishing. Rear Yard, Secluded, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)