Welcome to 4137 Hidden Acres Drive! This beautifully maintained 2,014 sq ft home sits on a picturesque 8.39 acres, making opportunities endless! Bella Brazilian teak floors are found throughout, along with spacious living area, wood stove, and walk-in closets with custom shelving. Entertain in the beautiful custom kitchen with granite countertops, huge island, quiet close cabinets with pull-out shelves, stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher, built-in oven and microwave. The owners suite can be found in a separate wing with double vanity sink and custom tiled shower. Outside, enjoy your coffee under the covered gazebo with ceiling fan or walk straight down onto the homes brand new HUGE patio to enjoy the serenity of this Park-like property. Other outdoor amenities include 3-bay carport with shingled roof and large shed with roof overhang to house yard equipment. Conveniently located 25 minutes from Short Pump and 30 minutes from Charlottesville, this property has so much to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
2,014 sq. ft
Yes -3 spaces
Goochland County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard, Trees. Cleared, Backs - Parkland, Partly Wooded, Open, Private, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price