Looking for Privacy....this recently remodeled home has it ALL. 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 5 secluded Acres with walking/ATV trails and beautiful hardwoods. Detached garage with man cave, storage shed, and chicken coop. Home features over 2500 sq ft of living space with 2 Master Suites, wood burning stove, hardwood and tile flooring, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, white kitchen cabinets, family room and separate living room. Covered front porch, back deck for entertaining family and friends and upper deck off of one of the Master Bedrooms to enjoy morning coffee and nature watching. Fenced in back yard, and your very own stone pizza oven/grill. This home is a must see!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,544 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Louisa County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Not In Development. Front Yard, Level, Partly Wooded, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)