Beautifully renovated waterfront home on the public side of Lake Anna. The main floor~s open plan offers ample seating for group entertaining and extra space where people can separate and relax. The Kitchen features granite counters, seating for 7+ at the over sized island, and lots of cabinet space including a pantry. Granite counters are carried throughout all the bathrooms. There are tile floors on the main and lower levels, carpet in the upstairs bedrooms, and a wood burning stove in the family room. The lower level can be used as a second entertaining space, a mother in law suite with its separate entrance and private bath, or room for additional guests. The over sized laundry room is located in a separate room and also offers storage space, as well as a built in vacuum feature throughout the house for easy cleaning!Three large outdoor living spaces make summer entertaining a dream, whether you~re hosting brunch on the screened in porch, a BBQ on the separate, large, rear deck and patio out back, or dinner on the top deck of the huge two story boathouse (~625sqft upstairs as well as another ~500 sqft down at water level) that has two covered slips with lifts. The house is located at the back of a no wake cove so you have maximum privacy with the ease of kayaking, canoeing, or just hanging out in the water. However, if you want to be in the thick of all the action, you are just moments from the main channel of the lake (mid-lake) with access to restaurants and marinas~ best of both worlds! A real bonus is the detached building to fit all your desires!!! 3 over sized bays and 2 over sized carports. The building is heated, electric garage door openers and is located away from the house. Use this bonus space to house boats, work on projects, entertain, or adopt for additional living space. Storage options don~t end there~ you also have attic space, a large enclosed storage area under the screened-in porch and a detached storage shed. The long paved circle driveway offers tons of parking and provides plenty of extra room at this Beautiful Waterfront Home !!! A must see!!! House has a proven rental history and would be a great investment. Additionally, the neighborhood has a great common area with secure key card access and boat ramp, two pavilions for entertaining and a roped off swimming area, beach and beach volley ball for the family to enjoy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
2,326 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Louisa County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)