Escape the endless traffic, taxes, and congestion--you have found your country paradise! Amazing custom 5 bedroom/4.5 bath country home with everything you need for upscale main level living, plus an full apartment that can bring you extra income or a place for that "Greatest Generation". Gorgeous hardwoods throughout this 3100+ sqft living space home on 3+ acres 25 minutes from Fredericksburg or Culpeper & 15 from Orange. Top notch medical medical services with UVa Health in Culpeper & Charlottesville, or Mary Washington in Fredericksburg. Be prepared to be wowed as you enter...columned living room with corner gas fireplace is an entertainer's delight. 14 foot high ceilings adorn the light-filled dining room. The gourmet cook in your life will appreciate the all-electric and spacious kitchen with lots of counter space, separate breakfast nook and large pantry. Off the living room is your private office (or sunroom) served by FiberLync fiber optic internet! This split-floorplan home did not leave the owner's comfort out...the roomy master bath suite offers 2 walk-in closets, dual sink, soaking tub and low-step shower, plus a bedroom that opens to your private screened porch. Handicapped accessible with garage lift, 36" pocket doors. But you're not finished yet! The convenient laundry center with washer & dryer brings you to the back staircase that leads you up to the guest/family/au pair suite the comes with full kitchen w/breakfast bar, living room, stacked washer/dryer, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths! This fantastic space has it's own entrance and is perfect for family members or additional rental income. Fenced rear yard is perfect for little ones or furry friends, and also has a large stick-built workshop/shed for all your storage/garden needs. Paved driveway too! No HOA. Shopping, dining, hardware 5 minutes away. 25 minutes to eclectic dining of Culpeper, or 25 minutes to Lake Anna, the area's major recreation spot for boating, fishing or waterskiing. Interest rates are climbing...don't let this slip away!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
3,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Dryer, Freezer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Chairlift, Other, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded, Rural, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price