This impeccable waterfront home sits on the private side of Lake Anna featuring over 2000sq ft of main level living. The home offers 3 spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets, 2 full bathrooms, and a cozy bonus room upstairs that can be used as a fourth bedroom. The interior floor plan features a soft monochromatic palette and visually inspiring family room with a beautiful stone gas fireplace with hearth, separate dining area and eating bar area. The kitchen has all the counter space you could want, and a spacious screened-in porch perfect for having a coffee or a cocktail while watching the sunset. The outside includes a well-manicured yard, fenced in back yard, fire pit area by the lake and your own private boathouse with boat and jet ski lifts, storage area and a large swim platform nestled in a cove for swimming, fishing, boating, and enjoying views of the lake. This non-HOA home is in immaculate condition and MOVE IN READY!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Stone
2,003 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Louisa County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Satellite Dish, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Fishing. Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price